General about student visa for international students
Normally, you need a student visa to study overseas. This is often temporary and its length depends on the length of course that you apply. Different countries have different processes and assessments for student visa applications. Some countries require a lot of documents; on the other hand some do not. You are suggested to lodge student visa within 3 months before your course is commenced.
Student visa in different countries have different conditions that students must acknowledge. If you breach these conditions, your visa might be cancelled. These conditions might be course progress, class attendance, working hour restrictions, health care insurance maintenance,…For example, if you hold student visa in Australia, you are allowed to work 40 hours per fortnight (2 weeks) during course in section and you can work unlimited when you are on course break.
The procedure to apply for student visa
- Choose your destination – Study-care will provide general information about tuition fee, living expenses in different cities in Australia.
- Select a school and courses – Study-care will provide information about schools such as locations, reputations, services, courses, and tuition fees.
- Enrol in the course – fill up the application from – Study-care will help you to attain offer letter, and Confirmation of enrollment.
- Prepare all supporting documents such as health check, financial evident, health insurance… – Study-care will help you for a checklist of required documents.
- Lodge student visa – Study-care will help you to lodge student visa application offshore or onshore, offline or online.
Study-care commits to provide completely free education services to our future students. We counsel and advise our students to help them to make decisions. After that, we will assist you with whole application process such as study options, admissions procedure, OSHC, accommodation, visa, and orientations.
Study options: we are partnership with many education providers offering different courses in Australia for our students to choose including high schools, language, university (undergraduate and postgraduate), private colleges, and VET.
Admissions procedure: We will assist you to apply courses, to obtain offer letter and CoEs.
OSHC (overseas student health care): we will assist out students to access to different options and choose the best health insurance.
Accommodation: We will help to organise and support our students to find accommodations and places that is the best fit to different circumstances.
Visa: We will assist our students to prepare documents required to apply for visas. We will guide and update students in each stage.
Orientations: We will support our students to adjust to new environments, study conditions, and support job seek while overseas.
Study destinations: We provide courses in different cities in Australia such as Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Wollongong, New Castle, Perth, Hobart, Adelaide, Canberra…